Looking to get your baby to turn or reduce your chances of your baby being breech? Then this course is for you!
You have a breech baby! Now what?
Breech babies all come with questions, concerns, and uncertainty.
You’re uneasy about your baby and your birth.
Take the Breech Baby Options course to get your questions answered and walk through your options.
Make a decision about helping your baby turn head down.
Learn 17 techniques that may allow your body to balance or encourage your baby to turn.
So much out there on breech babies is alarmist, spelling doom to your birth plans or scary things it might mean about or for your baby.
Most breech babies are just fine!! You’re going to be alright!
This course is a wise companion, walking you through the research and the options regarding breech presentation.
You Will Find Out:
- Why are babies breech?
- When do babies turn head down?
- How to tell if your baby is breech
- Is your uterus misaligned?
- When to be concerned about breech
- Are breech babies normal and healthy?
- How to turn a breech baby naturally
- What is most likely to work
- ECV: What to expect
- ECV: Research and Wisdom
- Risks Associated with Breech Babies
- Safety of Vaginal Breech Birth
- Scientific Research on Breech Birth
- Who delivers breech babies?
- Comparing Vaginal and Cesarean Birth
- Emotional Support for Decision-making
- Why Providers are Hard to Find
- Your Rights and Choices
- Risk Analysis
+ Plus, get checklists and plans to help you manage the activities people try to help babies turn head-down.
If you’re 32 weeks with a breech, what does that mean? What should you do?
If you’re 34 weeks, what are the chances baby will turn?
If you’re 36 weeks with a breech, is it too late to do exercises like the breech tilt?
If you’re 38 weeks, is it too late for an ECV? Is ECV safe?
If you’re breech at 40 weeks can you still have a vaginal birth?
Get direction, wisdom and calm for your particular situation.
Get all the breech baby information at your fingertips, instantly.